Sunday 6 November 2011

Danarbal

When I was a lad of... O' 17 or so, still in the grip of that hormonal teen nightmare, I conceptualized a character that summed up how I felt about myself at the time.  This Alter-Ego I should say I named Danarbal, the Vampiric Lord of Judges.  This was a fallen spirit given reprieve through the power of Love, a somewhat wretched persona raised from the shadow that continues its earthly wanderings beneath the light of Day (despite the negative reaction of such solar exposure) in his relentless quest for love.  Somewhat masochistic and melodramatic I must say, yet he remains a part of me, much like the shadow of our pasts from which we learn as, we move forwards from the present into the realm of possibility supplied by our prospective futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment