Tuesday 15 November 2011

Wolfie.


This is Wolfie, a scan of a photocopy of a charcoal piece I did of him several years ago.  He will be missed.  RIP Wolfie, you cantankerous little bastard.

Thinking of him now, brings to mind so many adventures.  Like the time he vanished, wandering into town only to be picked up by the police.  Imagine going to pick up this little ball of fluff at the police station!

Then there was the time he thought he'd act all tough and bark at some sheep.  Someone should have told the sheep how they were expected to act, because I tell you, those sheep can get vicious!  Wolfie discovered this all too well when one of them decided they'd ram him.  He was one sorry pup after that little bout of 'when sheep attack.'

I also remember his jaw locked around my forearm as my mum attempted to take the scissors and trim his undercarriage.  I can say I blame him for that, it's a very sensitive area to be snipping around in!

He was quite a character to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment