Sunday 6 November 2011

Thoughts Nov6/11

I am 2 days away from turning 32 and what do I have to show for it?  A whole stack of notepads, sketchpads and other assorted pieces of paper with who knows what plastered over it.  Paintings and ramblings of mundane and mystical ponderings that do nothing to advance the quality of life for myself or that of my family.  So guess what?  I think it's high time that I started sharing them, don't you?

Up to this point, procrastination on this issue has been my calling card.  An ever pervading psyche of self criticism that verges on the insane as I talk myself out of sharing my work time and time again.  Who would want to read this, look at that? Why would anyone care?  Such self depreciating thoughts and more have forced me into a form of mental prison that has no true reason to exist other than stifling my own personal growth.

This rather unhealthy trend I'm of a mind to see end, and with this in mind I have decided to try the good ol' blog method.  It may turn out to be so much white noise, blending seamlessly in with all the other garbage that makes up the bulk of the internet, but who cares right?  Time I added some shit of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment